Ms. Fox has practiced in the area of bankruptcy, corporate restructuring, and creditors’ rights for over 15 years.
Prior to her association with Ackerman Fox, LLP, Ms. Fox was an associate with Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman, LLP and Meltzer, Lippe, Goldstein & Breitstone, LLP, focusing on chapter 11 debtor representations, creditor representation, chapter 7 trustee representation, and chapter 7 and 13 personal bankruptcies.
Ms. Fox was also the Former Managing Bankruptcy Attorney at Berkman, Henoch, Peterson, Peddy & Fenchel, P.C., where she was responsible for the representation of various national institutional lenders, as creditors, in individual and corporate bankruptcy proceedings throughout New York State.
Ms. Fox practice further includes representation of sellers and purchasers in real estate transactions, negotiating and resolving disputes involving contract issues, fraud, credit, and other commercial and financial matters.
Ms. Fox was admitted to the New York State Bar in March 2003, and is admitted in the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Southern, Northern, and Western Districts of New York.
Ms. Fox graduated from John Jay College of Criminal Justice in 1999 with a B.S. degree, and received her J.D. from Hofstra University School of Law in 2002.
- New York, 2003
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2003
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2003
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 2003
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 2003
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- J.D. – 2002
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- B.S. – 1999
- CH. 7 AND 13 DEBTOR REPRESENTATIONS , numerous individual debtors in the Central Islip and Brooklyn Divisions of the Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of New York.
- CH. 11 DEBTOR REPRESENTATIONS , Brunswick Hospital Medical Center; Cross Ready Mix, Inc.; Mina’s Fuel Oil Co., Inc., Big City Petroleum Transport, Inc., among others.
Past Employment Positions
- Berkman, Henoch, Peterson, Peddy & Fenchel, P.C., Managing Bankruptcy Attorney